Abstract Submissions are Now Closed
RMSANZ 2017 Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submissions for the 2nd ASM of the Rehabilitation Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand will open February 2017.
Abstract submissions will be accepted for:
The RMSANZ ASM program sub-committee will be responsible for peer reviewing submitted abstracts and responses will be sent late June 2017.
Please note that if your abstract/submission is accepted presenters will be expected to register for a minimum of one day of the conference by the Early Bird Deadline of Monday 14 August 2017.
- Abstract submissions open - February 2017
- Abstract submissions close - Friday 12 May 2017
- Applicants notified of acceptance - Late June 2017
- Early Bird deadline - Monday 14 August 2017
Abstracts are encouraged from, but not restricted to the following topic areas:
- Paediatric Rehabilitation / Transition / Developmental Disability
- Neurological Rehabilitation - TBI, SCI, Stroke
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) / Pain / Occupational Rehabilitation
- Prosthetics and Orthotics / Gait
- Service Development / Outcome Measures
- Innovative Therapies / Technology in Rehabilitation
- Rural and Remote
- Disaster Management
- Disability and Sports
Back to the top