Why use us?
At DC Conferences we understand the need for meticulous organisation, planning and attention to detail to produce a seamless event.
Our personal and hands-on management style is an attribute which sets DC Conferences apart.
At DCC we believe that one of the most important factors in the success of any conference is building good relationships with all its stakeholders, including the committee, delegates, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
It is in this area that DCC excels.
- Small management team offering personal and friendly service
- Flexibility: we know things change
- Ability to lead and inspire committees
- Our focus is on the delegates' perspective
- Strong relationships with industry suppliers
- Great relationships with venues throughout Australia and NZ
- Professional and experienced staff
- Technological proficiency
- Good contacts with a large network of suppliers in the industry
- Professional image and presentation
- and we can make it fun!
Accreditiation, Affiliations and Membership
Meetings and Events Australia (MEA)
- DC Conferences is member of MEA
- Dianna Crebbin and Alex Robertson hold individual accreditation (AMM) with Meetings and Events Australia (MEA)
- Jo Robinson holds an Associate Fellow Meetings and Events Australia (AFMEA)
Professional Conference Organisers Association (PCOA)
- DC Conferences is an accredited company (CEC) with the PCO Association
- Dianna is a Certified Event Manager (CEM) from the PCO Association
DC Conferences is a pre approved NSW Government provider of conference management services
Business Events Sydney
DC Conferences holds membership with Business Events Sydney