This website is not optimized for your browser version. Update to the latest Internet Explorer Version for a safer and faster web experience
- Please note the posters will be on display for the duration of the conference. We kindly ask that you be at your poster to answer questions during catering break times indicated in the conference program.
- The posters can be attached to the appropriate poster board during the following times:
- Wednesday 21 August after 2.30pm
- Thursday 22 August between 7:30am to 8:30am.
- Posters can be taken down off the boards on Friday 23 August after 1:00pm.
- Posters should be printed in “AO Portrait” (1,189mm high x 841mm wide OR 46.8 inches high x 33.1 inches wide)
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names. Ensure that they are the same as in the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of 1-2 meters.
- Your poster number will be emailed to you 3 weeks prior and will also be listed in the conference app available 1 week prior to the conference. Please mount your poster on the board with the same number.
- You are welcome to provide your own Velcro but please ensure it is not double-sided tape or blu-tac as they are not as strong as Velcro and may damage the poster boards. The Conference Secretariat may have spare Velcro if required as well.