TOPICAL SESSION SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
Thank you to all those who submitted a Topical Session Submission. You will be notified of the outcome by mid-late October.
Topical Session Submission Key Dates
|Topical Session submission opens
||Friday 22 July 2016
|Topical Session submission closes
||Friday 9 September 2016
|Notification of acceptance
||Mid-late October 2016
|Presenter registration deadline
||Friday 24 February 2017
Instructions to submit a topical session for inclusion in the Scientific Program:
- The nominated chair of the topical session will be responsible for collating and submitting all material for the topical session and for all communication with the Conference Secretariat.
- The submission must be accompanied by a topical session summary, which will include:
- Discussion of Topical Session content (maximum 200 words)
- Target audience
- Four (4) key learning objectives
- Topical sessions that include speakers from varied institutions will be given preference over submissions that include speakers from a single institution.
- Topical sessions will be allocated 90 minutes within the conference program and should involve the Chair plus a maximum of three presenters.
- The Chair will nominate the speakers and the titles for each presentation in the session.
- Individual abstracts from presenters are not required.
- The Chair will complete the topical session application form online via the website, giving names, contact details and short biographies of all presenters in the session.
- The Conference Secretariat and the APS SPC will be responsible for reviewing the applications for all topical sessions.
- Notification of acceptance or otherwise will be made in September 2016.
All presenters and chairs must register for a minimum of one day of the conference by the Early Bird Registration Deadline Friday 24 February 2017, or the Topical Session will be withdrawn from the program.
There is no funding or discounted registrations available for submitted topical sessions.