Abstract Submission – Late Breaking News/Hot Topic Session Talks
Late-breaking abstract submissions will be considered for oral presentation in the Late Breaking News/Hot Topic Session at the ICFTD2018.
Late-breaking abstract online submission has now CLOSED.
- Late Breaking Abstract Submission Open - Now Open
- Submission closes – Thursday 30 August 2018 (11.59 AEST)
- Notification of acceptance – Friday 14 September 2018
Please note that this is not an extension of the general abstract submission deadline.
Late breaking abstract submissions must follow the formatting guidelines for general abstract submissions. In addition, abstracts that fail to meet below criteria for late-breaking abstracts will be rejected. View the Late Breaking Abstract GUIDELINES here.
Rules and Regulations for late-breaking abstracts
- A late breaking abstract needs to contain novel ground breaking and/or practice changing data that were not yet known, or fully available, at the regular abstract submission deadline. Examples of suitable abstracts might include novel disease genes, proteins and biomarkers, new FTD pathomechanisms with therapeutic implications, and early clinical trials with novel proof-of principle data.
- Late breaking abstracts will be evaluated by the Local Organising Committee and the Scientific Program Committee. Successful applicants will be selected for an oral presentation at the Breaking News/Hot Topic Session.
If not already registered, successful authors will be able to register at the Early Bird registration rate.