Webinar with DCC
There's no doubting COVID-19 has made the ability to meet, connect and network at Annual Scientific Meetings an incredible challenge in 2020. This doesn’t mean you need to miss the opportunity to connect with members, and provide them with valuable resources usually provided at face-to-face environment.
DC Conferences is offering our clients the opportunity to host their webinars, starting from $1,000 a webinar.
Benefits of Hosting a Webinar:
- Keeps your association at the forefront of members’ minds, during a time when you are unable to offer them F2F meetings and education
- Members continue to receive value for their membership
- Members can receive Continuing Education Credits
- Utilise and showcase the expertise within your membership
What We Offer:
- One page website plus an online registration form
- Regular registration reports
- Marketing blasts: 1 email/per week (up to 4)
- Speaker management
- One hour online webinar platform
- Technical support and coordination
- Rehearsal with speaker
- Registered delegates’ communication: both Pre- and Post-webinar
What We Need From You:
A confirmed speaker, facilitator and preferred time and date. That’s it! We’ll manage it from there.
$1,000: One hour webinar, including one speaker and a facilitator
- Additional speakers: $150/speaker (up to 3)
- Post-webinar survey (5 questions): $150