This website is not optimized for your browser version. Update to the latest Internet Explorer Version for a safer and faster web experience
ISEI 2019 POSTER GUIDELINES
- Please note the posters will be on display for the duration of the conference. The posters can be attached to the appropriate poster board on Tuesday 25 June between 4.00pm and 5.00pm or on Wednesday between 7.30am and 8.30am. Posters can be taken down off the boards on Friday 28 June 5.00pm and 6.00pm.
- Hard copy posters should be printed in “AO Portrait” (1,189mm high x 841mm wide OR 46.8 inches high x 33.1 inches wide)
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names. Ensure that they are the same as in the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of 1-2 meters.
- Your poster number will be emailed to you 3 weeks prior and will also be listed in the conference app available 1 week prior to the conference. Please mount your poster on the board with the same number.
- The Conference Secretariat will provide the hook-and-loop velcro for attaching to the board. You are welcome to provide your own but please ensure it is not double-sided tape or blu tac as they are not as strong as Velcro and may damage the poster boards.
- We kindly ask that you be at your poster to answer questions during the poster viewing times indicated in the conference program.
- There is a Poster Session on Wednesday 26 June between 5.40pm and 7.00pm. It is important you are available during this specific session as delegates will expect to be able to discuss your poster with you.