Please find pre-readings for the workshop below:
1. Workshop - Learning Objectives
2. Chemical Peels & Botulinum Toxin Handbook
3. Complications in Filler & Botox
4. A Treatment Protocol for Vascular Occlusion
5. Soft Tissue Fillers
6. Basic Principles of Ultrasound
7. Medical Laser Safety Handout
Hard copies of these pre-readings will be provided to you at the workshop, so there is no need to print these out and bring them with you. Please ensure you have read through all readings thoroughly to ensure you obtain the most from this workshop.
Prior to the workshop, it would be of value if you could have the clinical details of a patient (de-identified) that you may consider appropriate for treatment. We will discuss this within the workshop.
Questions to answer prior to the workshop are:
- Describe the features of aging and sun damage.
- What at home products would you recommend or prescribe for treatment of this condition?
- What are the possible side effects or adverse reactions of your treatment?
- What outpatient procedures are available to treat this condition?
- Would Botulinum Toxin be of value for this patient?
- What side effects would you explain to the patient prior to treatment with Botulin Toxin?