The AMSA National Men’s Shed Awards give the Men’s Shed network an opportunity to recognise the outstanding work of Men’s Sheds around Australia.
Nominations fall into five (5) categories:
- Unique fundraising activity – most sheds undertake fundraising activities (Bunnings BBQ’s, market stalls etc), what’s the most unique fundraising activity your shed has seen?
- Unusual shed activity – Men’s Sheds are not just about wood work and metal work.
- Best shed garden – does your shed have an impressive flower or produce garden?
- Outstanding recycling/up-cycling activity – shedders are all about recycling, what does your shed do?
- Shed of the year – do you love the time spent at your shed enough to nominate it for the best shed in Australia?
- Nominated Men’s Sheds must be a member of AMSA
- One nomination form per nomination
- Specific activities must have been undertaken in 2016/2017
Click here to download the nomination form
Completed nomination forms and photos can be emailed email@example.com or posted to
PO Box 793
The Junction NSW, 2291
Nominations close Friday 4 August.
Nominations will be reviewed by the National Men’s Shed Awards Committee - comprised of at least one AMSA employee, AMSA Board representative and AMSA member shed representative.
Award winners will be announced alongside the recipient of the Ted Donnelly Lifetime Contribution Award at the Cabot’s 7th National Men’s Shed Conference Dinner, Saturday 30 September 2017.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 550 009 for any questions.