Submissions for Free Paper/Poster abstracts are now closed.
Submissions for concurrent workshops are now closed.
RMSANZ 2019 Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submissions will be accepted for Free Papers/Posters and Concurrent Workshops. To view the guidelines and to make a submission, click on the links below:
The RMSANZ ASM program sub-committee will be responsible for peer reviewing submitted abstracts and responses will be sent late June 2019.
Please note that if your abstract/submission is accepted presenters will be expected to register for a minimum of one day of the conference by the Early Bird Deadline of Monday, 2 September 2019.
- Open Abstract Submissions: Monday 10 December 2018
- Abstract submission closes for Concurrent Workshops: Monday 8 April 2019
- Abstract submission closes for Free Papers & Posters: Monday 20 May 2019
- Registrations Open: Tuesday 21 May 2019
- Early Bird Deadline: Monday 2 September 2019
Abstracts are encouraged from, but not restricted to the following topic areas:
- Disaster Management
- Fragility Fracture Rehabilitation
- Innovative Therapies / Technology in Rehabilitation
- Issues in Rural and Remote Rehabilitation
- Knowledge Translation
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) / Pain / Occupational Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation - TBI, SCI, Stroke
- Paediatric Rehabilitation / Transition / Developmental Disability
- Prosthetics and Orthotics / Gait / Advances
- Refugee Health
- Service Development / Outcome Measures
- Sports, Activity and Participation